Monday 4 May 2009

Training Focus From Now Till August

From now until august i will be focusing on getting out of this stupid little zone i'm in where i wont push myself at all and i'll be doing things out of my comfort zone.

For the past 3 years i've treated rail precisions as if landing on a rail was like landing on a sheet of ice, until saturday when i was doing rail precisions quite comfortably, which was a step in the right direction !

I'll be continuing to do more rail work and do some things i know i can do but i don't do.

I'll update with another post next week !

Ian.

1 comment:

  1. I've been the same with rails tbh, I only managed a very small wall to rail precision the other day for the first day! I find rounded rails so much harder trhan even the thinnest flat rails.

    ReplyDelete